Complaint Review: Daystar Chihuahuas

• Submitted: Thu, April 26, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, April 26, 2007

• Reported By:____________ California
Daystar Chihuahuas
5371 San Marcos Avenue Fresno, California U.S.A.

Daystar Chihuahuas ripoff DAYSTAR CHIHUAHUAS - BUYER BEWARE... Fresno California

This report is to inform and educate unsuspecting buyers of unethical breeders of animals in this case, "dogs." An ethical breeder lives for their dogs not off of their dogs.

Daystar Chihuahuas is owned and operated by Robbie L. Wyer and his wife Annie Wyer. The two have been involved in crimes against society for quite some time.

Reference: http://banweb.co.fresno.ca.us/plsql/ck_public_qry_cpty.cp_personcase_details_idx

In addition Mr. Wyer has betrayed many friends. Including one that I know personally that helped a person that seemed to be honeset. In addition has attempted to steal a pick up truck from a friend of his that was fortunately able to recover it. This former friend that wishes to remain anomynous even went to the extent of going to craigslist looking for his truck.

Next, another friend of mine from "BearTiny Kennels" in Canada suffered major consequences from purchasing from Mr. Wyer.

My personal experience was when Mr. Wyer took a deposit from me for a puppy years ago. Mr. Wyer informed me that the puppy had escaped through a security fence and that he placed flyers all over the neighborhood. I became ever more suspicious when I was not "offered" a refund.

I did some research and discovered a lot of information regarding Mr. Wyer and his "bad business practices."

I along with a few witness located Mr. Wyer to recover the deposit. Upon entering Mr. Wyer's home we fond dog feces all over the carpet. Mr. Wyer said he fed his dog's, "Bil-Jac's" name brand food; however we only found generic brands.

In addition we found his "famous" dog "Poncho" in the back yard; in a pen with a floor covered with dog feces. We also found that Pancho has only one testicle and this trait can be passed on to his puppies. This would mean a lot of vet bills for potential buyers.

I would recommend a potentail buyer to do a lot of research before purchasing a dog from Mr. Wyer.

It was Mr. Wyer that once said, "I never heard of a "N" wanting to have a Chihuahua and show dogs, there goes the sport."

These are famous words of Mr. Wyer and should caution one the type of integrity he really has for his abused animals.

-------
____________, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2007 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daystar-Chihuahuas/Fresno-California-93722/Daystar-Chihuahuas-ripoff-DAYSTAR-CHIHUAHUAS-BUYER-BEWARE-Fresno-California-245753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daystar Chihuahuas