Complaint Review: Daystar Movers, LLC

• Reported By: Rosanne Dearborn — Gillette Wyoming
Daystar Movers, LLC
173 Lanape Heights Ave. Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Daystar Movers, LLC THIS MOVING COMPANY RIPPED ME OFF!!! Las Vegas Nevada

When I called this company, I spoke to Natalie, who claimed not to be a broker but found out later she was. She requested a very detailed inventory list, which I gave her.  This list included a baby grand piano, an antique dining table, and sideboard, that I told her were very heavy.  She said that was fine that they go by cubic square feet.  She gave me what I thought was a reasonable estimate and required a $875.00 deposit, which she said would hold the price and the move date.  I complied.  However, when the movers got there, they barely spoke any english, moved all my property out of storage into the street, then told me it was going to cost $6,457.50.  I almost had a heart attack.  I spent the next 4 hours on the phone with Natalie and Joe, who also barely spoke english trying to rectify the situation.  They then began threatening me saying I was holding up his workers and they were just going to leave me (a disabled woman) and my property completely vulnerable and exposed right in the middle of the street.  I didn't know what to do but cry as I had to have my belongings to the new location.  I ended up signing the paperwork because if I didn't they wouldn't move anything.  I signed it because I was under duress.  My property is "suppossed" to be delivered tomorrow 9/16 but after reading all the horror stories on the internet I am scared to death they are going to take all my family heirlooms, everything from me.  Everything I have is in the back of that Budget Rental truck.  I have tried to call them and see if they will work this out but they have refused.  I didn't know what else to do.  I am begging ripoff report to help me before its too late. I will keep you updated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daystar-Movers-LLC/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89148/Daystar-Movers-LLC-THIS-MOVING-COMPANY-RIPPED-ME-OFF-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1084736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daystar Movers, LLC