Complaint Review: Daytona Toyota

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: KathyD — Dayttona Beach Florida
Daytona Toyota
451 N Nova Rd Daytona Beach, Florida USA

Daytona Toyota BEWARE SENIOR CITIZENS - highly unethical business Daytona Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: Kathy Was you at the dealership when the purchase was made ?

BEWARE SENIOR CITIZENS – My 75-year old mother who is disabled and a widow received a flyer in the mail from Daytona Toyota advertising MSRP value for her trade-in.  She went in on 4/27 to see about it, 3 hours later she was pressured into a car she cannot afford, a trade-in value that was NOT MSRP, and forced to sign papers she did not understand. My mother will not be able to afford to buy food with the car’s monthly payments. She went back to them the following day to cancel the deal and they said they would not cancel it and there was no 3 day rescinding period. Now the Attorney General’s office is involved along with law enforcement. BEWARE SENIOR CITIZENS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daytona-Toyota/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32118/Daytona-Toyota-BEWARE-SENIOR-CITIZENS-highly-unethical-business-Daytona-Beach-Florida-1048139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daytona Toyota

Kathy Was you at the dealership when the purchase was made ?

AUTHOR: Consumer advocate - ()

Kathy was you at the dealership when your mom bought the car ? My mother-in-law is 80 years old and right now she's thinking of buying a car. If you want to protect your mother you need to be there when she makes a purchase. I am not saying the dealership took advantage of your mother at all. I don't know what happened but if you want to protect your mother you need to be there when she does something of making a big purchase like this.

When a car buyer goes to a dealership and takes a look at new cars it's really easy to fall in love with something new just as a woman would fall in love with a new purse or new par of shoes or maybe even a new hair cut with a new style.  It doesn't matter how old a person is, buying a car or even thinking about buying a car can be a very emotional process that does come with excitement No matter how old a person is.

I recently bought me a car I didn't think that I really deserved it but after buying it I fell in love with it and I'm so happy that I bought that Mercedes Benz. The dealership treated me very well and I know that I got a great deal on the car that I bought and I'm happy with it sometimes people need to go out and buy something new for themselves. Do the best you can and try to turn this negative into a positive I'm sure that you don't want your mother to have to deal with any Health situations such as high blood pressure try to comfort your mother and Turn the situation into more of a positive one.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC