• Report: #520247

Complaint Review: dazzle smile

• Submitted: Thu, November 05, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 25, 2009

• Reported By: BW — Mesa Arizona Virgin Islands (US)
dazzle smile
100 Lincoln Rd., #PH4 Miami Beach, Florida United States of America

dazzle smile dazzle smile Miami Beach, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Hello

*Author of original report: dazzle smile scam

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

I ordered a a free trial product from this company for $2.95 Oct. 09 2009 of which was properly billed to my credit card. I have the invoice and the paperwork from the website regarding the order. I was billed an additional $87.62 on Oct. 30th. I did not authorize this charge. I was later informed that in the terms and conditions it is stated there. However these terms and conditions are deceptive and they do not make any attempt to inform people that there are extenuating circumstances and that this service signs you up to more services. I had to contact my bank and document this basic "fraud" as there is no recourse... the merchant hides behind the technicality of the law to ensnare customers unwittingly. I agree that as the consumer it is my responsibility to read these before a purchase etc... That being said, this company is deceitful and does strategic placement of these terms and conditions with the intention of billing individuals for a service they were more than likely not even aware of. My intent was to try the product and if it worked, purchase more of it. I did use it and was disappointed with the results. I was also not informed in the paperwork from the product when received nor on the purchase invoice from the website that I was signing up for multiple monthly memberships. One "Dazzle Smile" - $87.62 and then some other company "World Club Fitness" $24.95. I have spent 2 hours on the phone between these "Scam Artists" and my Bank to stop the service that was initiated by my purchase of a simple trial product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2009 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dazzle-smile/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/dazzle-smile-dazzle-smile-Miami-Beach-Florida-520247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dazzle smile

Hello

AUTHOR: Miriam.Hudson - (United States of America)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

dazzle smile scam

AUTHOR: BW - (Virgin Islands (US))

Gee how did I know I was going to receive the same blanket statement that you guys send to everyone.... that tells everyone here a lot.

If there was a "misunderstanding" then refund my money back. hmm.... let me guess if I call again for the upteenth time... I can get a hold of a customer service rep that will be reading a script as to how since this is past the trial time and doesn't matter that I ever saw the terms and conditions that are very cleverly hidden or not even posted on certain ordering sites... as your company operates not from just one website which should tell everyone here a lot....

Refund my money back...then we have something to talk about.... I have spoken with my bank and with the BBB.... everyone is well aware of your fraudulent business practices and your rebuttal is worthless... My advise to everyone out there that has been scammed by this company is go further... report them to the FTC - https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/,  Local BBB https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/getstarted.aspx?siteID=113 and anywhere else... you may not get your money back .... but teach these scam artists a lesson by putting them out of commission from further scamming others.

This was an elaborate scam.... of which I should have known better to have avoided... it pays to always do research... don't trust news sources... even if it's CNN, CBS etc... I have been burned by this one.... I'll be damned if it ever happens again... in the long run... I suppose that is sometimes the price we have to pay.... don't let it happen again to you... fight these guys and don't let them win.

Hello,

AUTHOR: Jonathan rodriguez - (United States of America)

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,