Complaint Review: Dazzle Smile,(World Club Fitness?)

• Submitted: Mon, January 11, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 13, 2010

• Reported By: maureen — Ste-Marthe Quebec Canada
Dazzle Smile,(World Club Fitness?)
Internet, Ohio United States of America

Dazzle Smile,(World Club Fitness?) Billed me for $94.21 US Dec. 4/09, #94.70 Dec. 13/09 - smilebright and $25.95 Dec. 25/09 - worldfit Internet, Ohio

I got sucked into this scam a second time - very maddening.  They charged me for one tube of tooth whitener - $94.21 and then in the same month another $94.70  for another one tube.  I called and cancelled immediately but when I printed out my visa update, there were the charges.  I am waiting for the credits.  I have returned the tubes - twice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dazzle-SmileWorld-Club-Fitness/Internet-Ohio-/Dazzle-SmileWorld-Club-Fitness-Billed-me-for-9421-US-Dec-409-9470-Dec-1309-552724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dazzle Smile,(World Club Fitness?)