Complaint Review: db entertainment co

• Updated: Mon, April 16, 2012

• Reported By: cfgenie — Laguna Beach California United States of America
db entertainment co
3700 East Elm Road Oak Creek, Wisconsin United States of America

db entertainment co David Bates Never delivered product after charging my credit card Oak Creek, Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: I've had nothing but good experiences

*Author of original report: finally delivered

*Consumer Comment: Exwife

*Consumer Suggestion: Move On!

I have talked with only David (Nicholas) Bates, who I believe is the owner. I placed my order with David over the phone on December 18th, 2009 and was assured my product (soda system) would arrive by Christmas Eve. My credit card was charged on Dec. 23.

I still do not have my soda system as of today, February 1, 2010.

David has been easy to communicate with, has always answered my emails and phone calls until a week ago when he stopped all communications.

Every time he communicated anything to me, it was always assuring me that my product was on its way and he had personally "double boxed it" and even went as far as giving me a tracking number for the shipment. That shipment has never left his facility according to UPS's website (shows billing info received only). First, David claimed he shipped the soda system to me and claims it must have been lost in transit, although he never had a tracking number for it. He has said rediculous things such as, "I think UPS has to[sic] much to deliver cause[sic] I'm waiting on a[sic] order of mine[sic] own. And UPS has told me due to volume and bad weather they are trying their best." or "I think they got over loaded and set boxes to the side".

I have many many emails from David of promise after promise that my (now "2nd") machine is built, tested, double-boxed, and on it's way. I have talked to my credit card company about disputing the transaction and we will be getting that started this week. This guy is unbelievable. After he tells me he is shipping me a second machine, he tells me if they both show up, to just send one back! AS-IF he actually sent one, let alone two of them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2010 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/db-entertainment-co/Oak-Creek-Wisconsin-53154/db-entertainment-co-David-Bates-Never-delivered-product-after-charging-my-credit-card-Oak-563366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on db entertainment co

I've had nothing but good experiences

AUTHOR: Amanda224 - (United States of America)

I don't know what happened with the original poster, but I see his issue got resolved.  I have worked with David many times and have had nothing but great experiences!  He is very knowledgable and helpful!  I used to buy syrups also, but they don't sell them anymore because they are too hard to ship, so it's probably a good think you found a local supplier.  But as for the system as a whole, you can't deny it's the best out there!  I never hesitate recommending him or his products to anyone.

finally delivered

AUTHOR: cfgenie - (USA)

several months later, I did finally receive my soda system. I had also ordered the soda syrup, and David did send some syrup, just not the flavors I had ordered. One was broken open and a sticky mess, the other was just the wrong flavor.
Needless to say, I ordered my syrup from somewhere else and never did business with David again.

At the end of the day, he did send the unit. It just took months instead of days or weeks.

Exwife

AUTHOR: No one - (United States of America)

So nice of his ex-wife Denise Kirtley of Oak Creek to lie and cheat with a Oak Creek cop. Shes now the town s**t, she stoled money from this poor guy for years. Oh yes, she embezled money from a bank in Cudahy. Now she makes up these stupid lies with her sister in law Lori Bates to try and cause him harm. Let the truth speak for it's self, mother like daughter. Town sluts, the mother slept with her brother in law. Do I need to say more.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Move On!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

You are dealing with a professional scam artist.  I always research before I do business with a company, and suggest you check out the owner of this one first.  If you check his government record according the state listed on his web site, you will find he served time for social security fraud(if you live in WI, he wasted your tax dollars, so you want to give him more?).   He is also under investigation for credit card fraud.  Sorry about your experience with DBEntertainment, I hope it gets resolved and that you learn never to do business again, and word of mouth will help protect others from such shady organizations.