Complaint Review: D&B

• Updated: Thu, August 18, 2011

• Reported By: Arthur — Sunnyvale California United States of America
D&B
Bay Area, California United States of America

D&B Dun and Bradstreet D&B is LIAR. They intentionally wrongly report that my business is out of business, so I pay them and then they update my business records Bay Area, California

Dun and Bradstreet aka D&B is providing wrong information to its clients.
One of my client recently called me and told me that D&B is showing my business out of business even we are up and running business and we have several Fortune 100 clients.

I contacted D&B and after few days they called me and asked me to pay $499.00 to update my business info.

I don't know why any company want to use this company to check rating of any business. D&B model to me seems like force small business to pay otherwise D&B can show anything to reports about your business. I really want to take legal action against this company. Any advice?

To my surprise, they are showing totally wrong info about my business" OUT OF BUSINESS" and have no shame to ask money to fix it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2011 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DB/Bay-Area-California-/DB-Dun-and-Bradstreet-DB-is-LIAR-They-intentionally-wrongly-report-that-my-business-is-766907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D&B