Complaint Review: DBA Talent (Deb Berg)

• Submitted: Sat, May 11, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, May 11, 2013

• Reported By: DIEINHELLDEB — Studio city California
DBA Talent (Deb Berg)
PO Box 2514, Toluca Lake, CA 91610 Studio City , California USA

DBA Talent ,Deb Berg, Deb Berg is a Fraud and is Scamming Young Actors and Singers Studio City California

*Consumer Comment: Dba talent not a scam

*Author of original report: Original Author

Deb Berger is one of the most awful persons that I have come in contact with in Los Angeles. She lead me to believe she is part of DBA talent a legitimate talent agency, but in reality she has no affiliation with them at all. She tricks poor kids into managment and never gets them with and agent and illegally submits them on Breakdowns and collects both the agency and manger fee. She is trying to start this Girl Boy singing band called COED with her two talentless daughters as the stars. I foolishly let my son join the band before I knew all this and lou and behold the CAOS started. My son along with all of the other boys in the band were very horrified when they heard her two daughters sing. It sounds like a dying cat. I have heard from numerous sources that she had been talking trash about me to the other members of the band and other people in the industry. She tallks trash to everyone about everyone else to make up for the fact that her two daughters are talentless. We also found out that she had been scaming the rest of the band by lying about the prices for their vocal lessons and tickets for the event she got them in.  STAY AWAY FROM THIS CRAZY B*TCH!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DBA-Talent-Deb-Berg-/Studio-City-California-91604/DBA-Talent-Deb-Berg-Deb-Berg-is-a-Fraud-and-is-Scamming-Young-Actors-and-Singers-Studio-1050198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DBA Talent (Deb Berg)

Dba talent not a scam

AUTHOR: Laparent - (USA)

From the mom of a working child actress I have to say I read these and get VERY frustrated. First if u are committed to your kid doing this crazy entertainment business MOVE TO LA. If you don't you will only frustrate your self, your kid and your agent or manager. Kiss auditions and no one wins. We live here and my daughter happens to be fortunate to have a talent I do not. We have had Nothing but a GREAT experience with deb and her team. She is committed to her talent and knows a ton of people In this town they all work and my daughter auditions constantly. To attack her daughters is a low blow. Perhaps your son is not talented? I'm not attacking your kid but if I thought every casting director and talent agent was a scam simply because she didn't get the part. Then I fear this business is not for you and your son. Further if you were misled that deb was part of don buchwald and associates. That is clearly your fault. They are completely different and I think you need to do YOUR due diligence as a parent know who you are meeting and you might do better. Doesn't seem anything you wrote is a rip off. Simply not a good fit or perhaps your son wasn't what they needed and you live in San Diego. Good luck!

Original Author

AUTHOR: IAMTHEMAN - ()

Hi I am the orginial author I forgot to mention that My son and I don't live in LA and that we had to drive up to all of the time and she knows this and still didn't do anything.