Complaint Review: dbat,inc

• Submitted: Fri, September 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: paula — waxahachie Texas United States of America
dbat,inc
2101 midway rd ste 300 carrollton, texas 75006 carrollton, Texas United States of America

dbat,inc charged my son for membership that we cancelled, ceo said e would take care of this & didn't . i can't get htem to call me back & h ave talked to several with no response i need 3 months reinbursemen carrollton, Texas

we cancelled a membership for batting lessons, etc, . they have continually charged my cc i have talked to several people ,including theceo.  e said he would take care of this & credit me.  i got my statement today & billed again. no one will respond after several calls & complaints.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dbatinc/carrollton-Texas-75006/dbatinc-charged-my-son-for-membership-that-we-cancelled-ceo-said-e-would-take-care-of-t-941300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dbat,inc