Complaint Review: dbest market

• Phone: 631 539 0066
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

dbest market Best yet market fired due to my disability west babylon New York

I started working at best market on June 21st 2013. At the time I was hired I had told both the manager and the assistant manager I had a few disabilities and was prescibed medication. I told them that I wasn't going to remember everything right away and they said that was fine. The next day I was having some stomach pains at work and the assistant manager allowed me to leave early I promised him I would be back the next day. I came in the next day and the manager asked me what was wrong I told him the medication occasionly upsets my stomach On June 29th I had oreintation I was suppose to go to work after it was over. I called up because my stomach was hurting again plus I started getting tremors towards the ending of oreintation all due to my medication I promised I would be in the next day. On July 1st my manager asked if I had come in the day before like I said and I told him yes and that I was gonna change my medication. The next day June 2nd I was having trouble slicing the one meat I had ased the other co worker if she could help me she did but told the manager that I couldn't do it. The manager got me aisde and asked me what the problem was I told him that I was having a little trouble slicing the one meat. He told me that things aren't gonna work out because I don't seem to know everything that I'm not learning fast like the other workers. I had reminded him about my disabilities and he said he didn't know that I didn't write it on the application. I had reminded him that I told him when I first started I had a disability that's why I'm on medication. I also told him that there was nothing written on the application that asks if I had a disability or gave me and space to write aadditional information. After that he looked like he was scared and just told me to leave and go home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dbest-market/west-babylon-New-York-11704/dbest-market-Best-yet-market-fired-due-to-my-disability-west-babylon-New-York-1069079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dbest market