- Report: #387466
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: DC Fawcett - Neighborhood Solutions -Michael Manougian
DC Fawcett - Neighborhood Solutions -Michael Manougian3433 Lithia Pinecrest Rd #104 Valrico, Florida U.S.A.
DC Fawcett - Neighborhood SolutionsDC Fawcett - Neighborhood Solutions -Michael Manougian WILL SEND YOU A FREE CD JUST SO THEY CAN GET YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER !! Brandon Valrico, Florida
*Consumer Suggestion: Always read the terms and conditions
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Then when you check your account the following month there is a $47 charge.
- When you call them the sales guys are trained like little puppets to say "Somewhere in the CD we sent it tells you that we will be charging your account $47 unless you contact us and tell us not to".
- They also say "I'll take care of unsubscibing you right now" before you even asked to be unsubscribed because they know it is a scam!!!
- When you ask how many people have been scammed like this they kindly just hang up on you!
- Most of the sales staff are washed up Realtors or Mortgage Brokers starving for money so I guess when you get that desperate you'll work for anyone saying anything you can.
Beware of D.C. Fawcett, Michael Manougian, Neighborhood Solutions
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2008 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DC-Fawcett-Neighborhood-Solutions-Michael-Manougian/Valrico-Florida-33594/DC-Fawcett-Neighborhood-SolutionsDC-Fawcett-Neighborhood-Solutions-Michael-Manougian-387466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.