Complaint Review: DC Investigations, Inc

• Updated: Fri, November 05, 2010

• Reported By: CryNoMo — Nationwide United States of America
DC Investigations, Inc
274 East Street Waynesville, North Carolina United States of America

DC Investigations, Inc Daniel Cheatham, Danny Cheatham, Rhonda Cheatham Meet woman, videotaped encounter, extort money Waynesville, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Daniel .s. Cheatham, Dc Investigations

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: LAST WORD, Because this guy is obviously hurting.

*Author of original report: Liar and Cheat

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

Daniel Cheatham (DC Investigations) is a scammer. He gets a girl (usually his wife)talking to you by email or text. She will come on strong. A meeting at a hotel will be arrangeed. They will have already set up a video in the room. She answers the door, gets you naked, then Daniel and the supposed husband walks in the room. The husband acts like he's enraged. Daniel tries to calm him. Then Danny says the guy will take $$ to keep from calling TV stations, notifying your wife, etc. and to give you the videotape. Threats to mail copies of it to people. These people have done this before. I think they try to make a living at it. The woman is Rhonda Withrow, now Rhonda Withrow Cheatham.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2010 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DC-Investigations-Inc/Waynesville-North-Carolina-28786/DC-Investigations-Inc-Daniel-Cheatham-Danny-Cheatham-Rhonda-Cheatham-Meet-woman-videot-653985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DC Investigations, Inc

Daniel .s. Cheatham, Dc Investigations

AUTHOR: alex - ()

Daniel Cheatham isnt telling the truth...so I will. Mr. Cheatham you were being investigated for several things  by "your police department in Florida " Fact  1 you were under investigation for falsifing a police report Fact 2 perjury Fact 3 planting drugs on several individuals so you could strengthen your arrest on these individuals. Fact 4 You were under investigation for Not Having Your High School Diploma, in order for anyone to become an officer you must have a High School Diploma or a Ged . It was proven as the

FDLE looked in your file . Your High School diploma was a fake that was proven as you well know.  The seals and person "endorsing it " didnt match. The person didnt take "office" several years after you supposidly graduated high school . You were also a part time officer for the Umatilla Police department but you left only after several months... reports were filed on you there too. You left the Clemont Police Dept. while under investigation....mmmm where there is smoke there is fire Mr. Cheatham. FYI Mr Cheatham you reliquest your certication in or around 2001 if memory serves. And last but not least no you wont be getting a full retirement pay check from them. I almost forgot you were also under investigation for Police misconduct, conduct unbecoming an officer and  so much more... yes I had someone pull your file Mr. Cheatham so I do have much more evidence on your actions as a law enforcement officer,you  sullied the badge and you should have never been allowed  to become an officer. You were an officer for 13 years Mr.Cheatham not enough time put in to get a full pension from the department.  You fled to North Carolina while under investigation and now your attempting to prove yourself in the private investigation field most laughable indeed...The people who are looking to hire a private investigator need to stay away from you Mr. Cheatham you have no ethics or moral character you employ extremely shady tactics to get the outcome you want,by way of strong arm tactics, and exstortion . The general public as well as the local law enforement community need to steer clear of you and you company you employ questionable practices that put everyone that is near you working with you or inconjuction with you going with you while tailing someone (not a good practice by the way) and yes you and your crew cant tail worth a crap a three year old can point you and your crew out by the way...might want to consider retraining in the basics of tailing someone covertly  101.. Your video taping is unfocused and shakey literally. I can only pray that pull your license before you get someone hurt .

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

LAST WORD, Because this guy is obviously hurting.

AUTHOR: Daniel102 - (United States of America)

Dear Mr. CRYNOMO:

Let me categorically address your second posting and regardless of what you write beyond this, I will  not engage a person of your caliber any further.

Educated Readers, parents  and victims of cheating spouses, take note.

As far as my Florida Law enforcement certification, Public record laws allows any citizen to an officers conduct record. Therefore I have a letter from the Commissioner of FDLE clearly stating I am eligible to be a Florida Police Officer if I so desire. I was not punished for any wrong doing as you mentioned by the State of Florida or Police Dept. A citizen may call FDLE at 850-410-8600 and ask to see my records at anytime. So, once again you are misinformed.

You stated that I was sued by a Police Officer. Once again any citizen may visit the Lake County Florida Clerk of Court Website and see for themselves you have once again been misinformed. The Lawsuit was dismissed without ever even making it to a courtroom. Never even argued. You forgot to mention that.That is a easy search for anybody, and free. So there is yet another fabrication. You state I left Clermont with my tail between my legs

I gave two months notice and left because of a dying father in North Carolina.

You state, My ex wife caught me and "Rhonda" and divorced me. I divorced my wife in 2004-2005. Haywood County NC Clerk of Court records will clearly and easily show where I filed and was granted a divorce from her. By the way because of circumstances you are not aware of and none of your business, I was granted all marital property including 100% of my police pension. By the way an officer found to be guilty of what you described I did would automatically forfeit all retirement benefits. I look forward to supplementing my income soon with my police retirement.

Now lets finish this up by analyzing two points of interest. Even though I know who you are, you still refuse to identify yourself to the readers. Your screen name CRYNOMO or CRY NO MORE lets our intelligent readers know you are, for one, a crybaby, you were hurt and were crying about it and you are angry at everybody but yourself.

By the way in closing, I still have the check you wrote me with your signature trying to bribe your way out crying and begging not to expose you. You must know the check was never cashed and has your signature, its still in the case file. Expose yourself and release me from the confidentiality. I would give anything to put that video footage on youtube so everybody could see the real you and the truth. They would also see you whimpering and crying like a school girl begging not to expose your perversion, they would also see how small your manhood is.

A 3rd grader can figure out you were busted and paid dearly for it in your own divorce. Go ahead I will let you have the last word as I am through spanking you. I really do hope you can get past this. After all these years it seems to be tormenting you. Release it, you will feel better. You are in my prayers.

Liar and Cheat

AUTHOR: CryNoMo - (United States of America)

This guy is an absolute liar and cheat. Almost all of what he states in his rebuttal is lies. He has been under investigation by authorities. He has also been reported on other websites for similar scams in conjunction with an attorney in Waynesville, NC. He was also fired as a police officer in Clermont, Florida for lying and falsifying criminal reports. He can never work as a police officer anywhere again. He was also sued by a fellow police officer, Carl Caples, for slander and fraud. These matters are why he left Clermont, Florida and ran with his tail between his legs to North Carolina. He also was cheating on his wife with Rhonda W. He had Rhonda follow him to NC and put her up as a "friend" while still married. His wife then found out about them and dumped him. Stay away from this guy and his "company".

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

AUTHOR: Daniel102 - (United States of America)

As the owner of DC investigations I take full responsibility for my actions and the actions of my investigators. I would ask that any person who reads the article regarding the Hotel room scenario take note that the person who wrote it hides their identity. In return as you can see, I am making no attempt to hide my identity in this rebuttal. I will give credit to the writer of the story. He, and I say "He" because we know who it is. He, is partially right about the story however HE left out some important details. Our agency was contacted by his wife. She provided overwhelming evidence that HE was contacting underage girls on the Internet. Yes he responded to our Female Investigator's email posing as a teenager. By the way readers, "He is an attorney and at the time was married with small FEMALE children and seeking judgeship, yea this person would have been making decisions about other peoples fate from the bench, as a judge. We also learned he was having sex with at at least two of his female clients, A huge problem and violation with the Bar Association. But to be fair, yes, we met him at a hotel after he responded to the email. Yes, he was video taped taking off his clothes and preparing to pay for oral sex from a stranger. The information was given to our client and she in return divorced him. By the way he never pursued his becoming a judge, wonder why? I thank you for allowing us to set the record straight. He should have been prosecuted and should have lost his license to practice law, but his wife allowed him to keep his dignity but not much more. You will find not one item of evidence that shows Danny, Rhonda or any other LICENSED Investigator with DC Investigations acted improperly or illegal. Ask yourself another question, why did this person not contact the police and report us? We are a high rated company and will provide anyone with references from good honest attorneys, law enforcement officials and thousands of satisfied customers. This is no more than he is sorry that he got caught and not sorry for way he did..

Confidentiality laws prohibit us from stating his name. Besides it would only hurt his family. Rest assured the video is still available as is all the emails just in case HE ever wants to pursue legal action against us. I would, and I know our company attorney would welcome him to do so. Thanks to all the readers who can appreciate the truth. refreshes the old saying" two sides to every story. I guess he thought we would never see his posting...........Chief Investigator, DC Investigations