Complaint Review: dcf

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: Byron — osprey Florida
dcf
1864 17th st sarasota fl 34234 sarasota, Florida USA

dcf To whom it may concern: My wife was taking pills throughout her pregnancy, therefore giving birth to a substance abuse child my son 6 weeks prior to the do date.I had called dcf the law first step of which no one said they could help..Well as soon as my son was born then dcf jumped in and took him away along with my daughter and stepson.Now I have to fight to get them back. Yes I do take paine meds I do concrete work 12 hors a day plus...And I have a very bad back..But I was not the one popping pills whil I was pregnant I finally took my wife to the hospital and they kept her until the baby was born. I have since left my wife and will be divorcing her. In the mean time I have to take parenting classes drug abuse lasses and na meetings, I will do what it takes to get my children back who have never been in danger hurt or abused in my care. Pls help me. sarasota Florida

Well I think I pretty much sumed it up.I want my kids back they had no reason to take them from me, my wife is the one at fault here.DCF had closed the case and my mother in law threatend to call dcf on me and swore I would have a fight on my hands  when it came to custody of the children.Next thing ya know the case is reopened and thney take my kids after lying and tellin my mother that were on the way to inspect her home which is already dcf approved, this woman Ivanka with dcf showed up with 3 deputies and took my daughter and did not even inspect the home...Now my mother in law has the children and I have to fight for them.

Sincerely

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dcf/sarasota-Florida-34234/dcf-To-whom-it-may-concern-My-wife-was-taking-pills-throughout-her-pregnancy-therefore-1056877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dcf