Complaint Review: dcs divesified collections services

• Submitted: Mon, July 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: you ruined my chances at life — west springfield Massachusetts
dcs divesified collections services
333 north canyons parkway suite100, livermore, Oregon USA

dcs divesified collections services acs they are purposely burying me in debt and im trieing so hard to fix it livermore Oregon

may 2012 i had employess come to my neighbors house and ask where i am and i owe them money, they said its serious or they will take me to court. thats embarrasing, i finally set a payment plan of 200 monthly. in march 2013 it became almost impossible to get a hold of anyone. i paid what was owed due to them not answering there phone for a month in a half. I ask them to set up automatic withdrawls from my account every 12th of the month for 200.I also told them i want monthly print outs of my account so i know the balance and charges and fees, they said once payment came out of my account they would send them monthly. they took the payment for april 12.  may 12, june12 were never deducted from my account. I have been calling them since may and they still havent contacted me. no one has taken my money for all i know im getting late fees every month. its not fair we set up an agreement and theyre not keeping up on there end and now i suffer the conciquences.

crystal h, mass

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dcs-divesified-collections-services/livermore-Oregon/dcs-divesified-collections-services-acs-they-are-purposely-burying-me-in-debt-and-im-trie-1065230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dcs divesified collections services