Complaint Review: DDI Painting Co

DDI Painting Co
803 Pruitt dr Redondo Beach, California USA

DDI Painting Co A XCOP Rip Me Off San Pedro Califorina 90731 California

*Author of original report: DDI Painting Is the Victim

I am a painting contractor in so califorina , i Bid a job to repaint the siding and facia only .

gave the man the estimate , two weeks later he calls . Asked if i could add on the retaining fence ,

to be cleared coated , at the same time . I never told him a price, for the fence , the house and garage

was , 835.00 . We are clear on that . after i painted the house and garage . He liked the way i worked , and

ask me to put the clear on the fence . I told him sure , and i will charge him 200.00 . He agreed and went to

home depot  and bought 3 gallons of clear water base . After i sprayed the fence , (  both side , and another

gate and fence. both sides , I cleaned up my airless , and gave him my invoice , 1035.00 . He went in the

house , for about 10 mins . came out and handed me a check , and Said . I Quote , i am deducting 100.00 dollars for the steps in the other side of the backyard i didn't treat .

At that time i had just told him no problem , As he make a remark , Take me to court if you want , noing that he is a 70 yr old ret dective . I said , i am not like that if i have a problem we just work it out . So i took my check went to the bank and deposited  it . By the time i got home , 30 mins later , this is what i herd on my answering maching .  Greg , This is Rodger Fox  , you left my 3 empty gallons of paint in his rycliel can , and i dont think thats how you dispoise of that stuff , and for doing that i am putting a stop payment on the check of 935.00

That was i Quote ( OVER THE TOP / CANS AND NOT DOING THE BACK STEPS . I NOT PAYING FOR THE HOLE JOB

AND HE WONT RETURN ANY OF MY CALLS . OR ANSWER HIS DOOR .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 12:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DDI-Painting-Co/Redondo-Beach-California-90278/DDI-Painting-Co-A-XCOP-Rip-Me-Off-San-Pedro-Califorina-90731-California-1093024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DDI Painting Co

DDI Painting Is the Victim

AUTHOR: Kkregs63 - ()

Filled out the report wrong .

Rodger Fox

1621 w 25 st San Pedro Ca 90732

is the Detective the put the stop on the check for 935 of 1035 he owed .

still out 150 and a bounced check on my record now , it was perfect for 15 years  at least .

i fit to be tied . over this . What an  A****  for a person .

TEA