Complaint Review: De Monaco Heritage Fund, Jacqueline De Monaco, Founder

• Submitted: Thu, January 11, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 11, 2007

• Reported By:Shelby Michigan
De Monaco Heritage Fund, Jacqueline De Monaco, Founder
318 Indian Trace, Ste.#440 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

De Monaco Heritage Fund - Heritage Fund Jacqueline De Monaco, Founder SCAM!!! Recipient of Grant money I did not apply for. Weston Florida

I know that many people have received the same letter that I received today January 11, 2007.

I am furious that people are out there getting away with this sort of scam! There are many people suffering financially right now and these low life scumbags are out there just waiting to take advantage of it.

I was scammed by telephone six years ago. I was down on my luck needing money desperately and somehow out of nowhere came this phone call. I questioned this person over and over and he made sure to have an answer for everything. Needless to say he stole the last bit of money I had to support my children. The saddest part is he knew this...I told him that was all the money we had.
I was scammed by someone working for Western Union and by the time any authorities could get to them they had closed up shop and left. Western Union did replace the money it cost me to send the money but I was definitely out a lot more. This was sent to Quibec Canada.

I just don't understand why anyone would ever want to do this and why nothing can be done to stop it!

Theresa
Shelby, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2007 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/De-Monaco-Heritage-Fund-Jacqueline-De-Monaco-Founder/Weston-Florida-33326/De-Monaco-Heritage-Fund-Heritage-Fund-Jacqueline-De-Monaco-Founder-SCAM-Recipient-of-230009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on De Monaco Heritage Fund, Jacqueline De Monaco, Founder