Complaint Review: Dead Sea Cosmetics

• Reported By: Pam — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Dead Sea Cosmetics
520 North Michigan Ave Chicago IL Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Dead Sea Cosmetics Lies & price rip off Chicago, Illinois

I was walking thru the indoor Nordstom's mall area & was stopped by a young man who was at a Deaf Sea Cosmetics stand. He wanted me to try some hand lotion. The next thing I knew I was in a chair & he said it would only take a second to try some new eye cream. He was smooth! Asked me what kind of cosmetics I used etc., couldn't believe I was the age I am, you can try & come back later, etc. I tried the product & really liked the results. He told me each product was $199 (eye syrum & neck cream). I told him it was expensive & I had somewhere I needed to be. He started coming on really strong & told me to follow him to get his card. When I went around to the other side, he pressured me to buy & said I could have products for $149 each. I told him I had to go & was he working on Saturday. He said he was a Jew @ didn't work on Saturdays. Then refused to give me his card. It was extremely uncomfortable! Later I looked products up & retail value was approx $56 each. What a ripoff & coercive behavior! He said that he & his cousin who worked there were from Israel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dead-Sea-Cosmetics/Chicago-Illinois-/Dead-Sea-Cosmetics-Lies-price-rip-off-Chicago-Illinois-928796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dead Sea Cosmetics