Complaint Review: Deal Chicken

• Reported By: Mary — Hamburg New York United States of America
Deal Chicken
Buffalo, New York United States of America

Deal Chicken Bought a cruise - had to upgrade Buffalo, New York

Purchased a cruise for 2 for 4 days for $599.   I called Vacation Tour & Travel to make the reservations and right away they informed that I would have to upgrade for an additional cost of $694.66 which was not refundable.  The cruise ended costing us an additional $719.74.
I went on line to check on Vacation Tour & Travel and they have a bad reputation.
I filed a claim in small claims court.  The court date isn't until Feb. 2013.  I learned my lesson for deals on line.  I trusted Deal Chicken because our local news station promotes it.  Caveat Emptor - (Buyer Beware)!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Chicken/Buffalo-New-York-14202/Deal-Chicken-Bought-a-cruise-had-to-upgrade-Buffalo-New-York-997075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Chicken