Complaint Review: Deal Chicken

• Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By: nanaJ — Kenmore New York
Deal Chicken
Buffolo, New York USA

Deal Chicken Deal Knocks, or tagcodeals Took money andhave not received merchandise New York

I purchased a 33 pc emergency roadside kit from The Deal Chicken website and I have trying to contact the companies "Deal Knocks, Deal Chicken and support@tagcodeals" and I have had no response. I was sent information from Deal Knocks that my product was shipped on Dec. 18,2013 and I track my order on Fed Ex and it is still in status of initiated and it is now Jan 13,2014, and other purchases I've made through the Deal Chicken website has taken either to long and this the one I have not received and I do not recommend this site to anyone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deal-Chicken/Buffolo-New-York-14207/Deal-Chicken-Deal-Knocks-or-tagcodeals-Took-money-andhave-not-received-merchandise-New-Y-1115178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deal Chicken