Complaint Review: dealAP9* Passport To Fun, Dealpass

• Submitted: Sat, October 28, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, October 28, 2006

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
dealAP9* Passport To Fun, Dealpass
P.O. Box 5152 Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

AP9* Passport To Fun, Dealpass www.dealAP9* Passport To Fun, Dealpass fraudulent use of my credit card Ripoff Des Plaines Illinois

Passport To Fun/Dealpass made unauthorized charges to my credit card. I have no idea where this company got my information. When I contacted them requesting how they obtained my credit card information, they would not tell me. They told me to call them at a toll free number. When you call that toll free number, they tell you to call another phone number, when you call that number, they tell you that the call is going to cost $5.00 plus per minute.

Aron
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2006 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dealAP9-Passport-To-Fun-Dealpass/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017-5152/AP9-Passport-To-Fun-Dealpass-wwwdealAP9-Passport-To-Fun-Dealpass-fraudulent-use-of-my-218097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dealAP9* Passport To Fun, Dealpass