Complaint Review: DealChicken

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: bburke30152 — Orlando Florida
DealChicken
7950 Jones Branch Drive McLean, Virginia USA

DealChicken Gannett Co., Inc Never Receioved An Order Purchased From DealChicken - They Refuse to Refund My Money McLean Virginia

I purchased a voucher from DealChicken.com for an 'everywhere' (national) deal for a voucher good for a pink rabbit vibrator from a vendor mypleasuredeals.com.

I followed the DealChicken voucher redemption instructions and ordered the item from the vendor on their website using the DealChicken voucher code.

I received an email with an order confirmation from mypleasuredeals.com with an order number.

It has been more than one month later and I have not received the item ordered. The vendor mypleasuredeals.com will not respond to any order inquiry emails.

I paid $25.95 to DealChicken for this purchase. I have opened a support ticket with DealChicken since I am unable to speak with a live human on their support phone number.

They refuse to process a refund for my purchase. DealChicken will never receive my business ever again if they dont make this right.

I will also post this complaint on every public message forum to warn others about DealChicken operated by Gannett media in McLean, VA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealChicken/-McLean-Virginia-22107/DealChicken-Gannett-Co-Inc-Never-Receioved-An-Order-Purchased-From-DealChicken-They-R-1100260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DealChicken