Complaint Review: dealdash

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: theygotme — hesperia California
dealdash
onlinve bussness hesperia, California USA

dealdash did not return refund hesperia California

I assumed this busseness was real because I seen the ad on TV. I believed if it is on the Air Waves it would have been investigated. Well you know the meaning for assume is. any way simple I bought x amount of bids to start my bidding auction, it does not take long to see you will not win until you pay full price or over. So i email Dealdash and requested my refund to no avail. I do get instructions to just go ahead and pay full price for anything I want. I have been told my refund was refunded but it was not. So another live and learn but my complain is why is internet scam personal is no punishment or it is so hard just to get what is wrong to be undone. some one started this scam and I know they had to put a name on this bussness with a phone number and address yet this online scams get away with it until they get enough bad publicity that it makes them close shop. But not until they have filled there pockets.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dealdash/hesperia-California-92345/dealdash-did-not-return-refund-hesperia-California-1087274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dealdash