• Report: #1019482

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Dawn — Mathews Virginia United States of America
DEALDASH
Internet, New York United States of America

DEALDASH trying to return damaged items and get money back- can't get information needed to do it or get money back Internet, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Returning Items is Fast and Easy

This is a bidding site.  I was not able to win at bidding for this item, so I bought it outright.  It cost $149.00.  When it arrived, it came with no hardware to put it together, and it did not even fit the rockers correctly.

I wrote the company many times asking for an address to return the item, and still have not received a address on where to return this item.  All they keep telling me is they are going to have to take the bids back, which i have no idea what they are talking about as i did not use them,  i bought the rocking bear with my own money.

Plus, I won 4 gift cards.  i have received all the items that I  have gotten from them, but I have not gotten any of my gift cards.  they claim to have sent them out but nobody was here to recieve them,  but there is someone here all the time as I am home on disability.  it is funny i was here to receive the other stuff, but not the gift cards,  and I still have not received any of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEALDASH/Internet-New-York-/DEALDASH-trying-to-return-damaged-items-and-get-money-back-cant-get-information-needed-1019482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEALDASH

Returning Items is Fast and Easy

AUTHOR: DealDash_Adam - (United States of America)

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your order. We ship thousands of products to customers all over the US every week, and people love the great items they get through our service! I was unable to locate your specific account using the details you've provided here, but you are of course more than welcome to return your items for a full refund if you're unhappy. Please explain your situation to our customer support personnel in detail so that they can help you with the return. Our customer support personnel are available round the clock to help customers such as yourself, and are currently able to respond to all customer queries within 24 hours.