• Report: #1019102

• Reported By: koksk — M New York United States of America
dealdash

dealdash dealdash ripoff. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: The Internet's Source for Fair and Honest Auctions

A friend told me about DealDash so I thought I would give it a try. I am so sorry to find that it is just another attempt to get my money.
I was bidding on a gift card and noticed that the same 2 usernames kept popping up. I wondered how they could possibly have so many bids.
I then searched all similar cards that were available at the time to bid on, and found that the same two usernames were popping up on multiple bidding wars. I started to do the math and decided that these "users" were either bots or could not compute the math necessary to realized the huge amount of money they were blowing on these items.
I even snapped a photo where the same username was the high bidder on 3 different bids of the same item going on at the same time!
Don't waste your money, folks...it's an obvious scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dealdash/internet/dealdash-dealdash-ripoff-Internet-1019102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dealdash

The Internet's Source for Fair and Honest Auctions

AUTHOR: DealDash_Adam - (United States of America)

I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your experience on our website. We're the longest running auction site of our kind in the United States, are are committed to providing customers with a fair and honest bidding experience. Although I cannot check on your account using the details you've provided here, it sounds like what you are describing is other bidders using the BidBuddy feature.

The BibBuddy is an automated bidding tool that places bids under the direction of account holders. When several bidders have BidBuddies in the same auction, the BidBuddies place bids in sequence, just as you have described. Please contact our customer support personnel with your concerns so that they can investigate for you. They are available round the clock to help customers just like you, and are currently able to respond to all customer queries within 24 hours.