Complaint Review: dealdash

• Reported By: cindy — stuart Florida
dealdash

dealdash stole my money , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Committed to Our Customers

I purchased a product for my father who died before it arrived through dealdash.  It was mailed to me from Unbeatable sales inc.  I was told to return it to Unbeatable and then when they credited dealdash, then dealdash would credit me.  It has been 2 months since Unbeatable credited dealdash and dealdash will not forward the credit to me.  Even after I had Unbeatable contact them for the 2nd time stating that they did receive the return and they did send a credit to dealdash.  They have told me that I do not have any bids currently so therefore they can not refund me.  They have been paid 2 times for a product that they have back.  I am shocked that this is the way they do business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dealdash/internet/dealdash-stole-my-money-Internet-1038877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dealdash

Committed to Our Customers

AUTHOR: DealDash_Adam - ()

I'm sorry to hear that you're dissatisfied with our customer support policies. We currently provide service to over 1.5 million registered users and are the longest running auction site of our kind in the United States. I am unable to find your specific account using the details you've provided here, and so I cannot determine why you would have difficulties in receiving your refund. As long as your purchase was returned in its entirety (unopened and unused) and in accordance with our policies you should have no problem receiving a refund for the purchase. Please send an e-mail to our customer support staff clearly stating your request to ensure that there are no communication difficulties that might be causing confusion regarding your refund. Our customer support staff is currently able to respond to all customer queries within 24 hours, and are prepared to help you with the issues you have described.