Complaint Review: dealdash.com

• Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: POPS — BRENHAM Texas
dealdash.com
Internet USA

dealdash.com I bid on several computers, the last one price is over $1000 dealdash has shills bidding Internet

I started bidding on dealdash.com auctions for Mac computers, 5 different auctions, each time I was out bid.

So I decided to see what was going on and started bidding on another auction, so far the bid price has gone up to $1041.45, the highest previous auction was $635.69. There is a pattern of the same bidders running up the price in each auction, evidently shill bidders from dealdash.com.

In one auction I wrote down all the names of the avatars in the auction after the "NO NEW BIDDERS" banner was displayed, there were 28 bidder avatars at that time. Then 9 hours and 55 minutes after the auction started 8 new bidder avatars appeared. I e-mailed dealdash support questioning why this happened, in reply they said all the bidders had started bidding before the "NO NEW BIDDERS BANNER" came up.

I replied that they did not answer my question as to why the bidder avatars did not appear on the screen at the time they supposedly started bidding. Their reply was to take a screen shot if it happened again and they would send it to tech support.

I tried to download a picture of the auction but could not, so I took pictures of the screen, of the auction where the price has gone over $1,000.00 with my camera.

Who would like to start a class action lawsuit against dealdash.com,? I know there a lot of people out there who have been ripped off and would like to get their money back, I would like to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dealdashcom/internet/dealdashcom-I-bid-on-several-computers-the-last-one-price-is-over-1000-dealdash-has-sh-1054132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dealdash.com