Complaint Review: dealdash.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: richard — Florida United States of America
dealdash.com

dealdash.com dealdash DEALDASH UNETHICAL will not ship items, out of stock, no response from customer service Internet

*Consumer Comment: Happening to a lot of folks!

Dealdash.com is a penny auction site I joined in October 2012. At first I thought the website was great and seemed to be very fair, they set win limits, you could buy the item at retail and get your bid back. Things were going well, I won a few small items and got them within a week. Then in November things changed, shipping was taking longer and I suddenly found it much harder to win. So I started really paying attention to the bidding, there were instances when the timer would say 20 seconds and a I would think I won since I was the last bidder down to 0, only to have another bid come in 5 seconds later, which wasn't just due to my internet connection (the times are logged). Also their 'no jumper' policy is dishonest, they say no one can enter after $5 or $3, and I watched how many bidders there were up to that point (ex. 50) only to come back to the auction later to find 75 bidders. I actually have screen shots of this. I stopped bidding after I used up all my bids and figured I'd cut my loses, however, I still hadn't received some of my items and noticed the shipping estimate dates kept changing, and a few became out of stock. They offered replacement options, both less value then actual item won. I opted for the giftcard options. I still have yet to receive them along with a couple items they have as being shipped. I have now emailed (which is the only way to communicate with them) 5 times and have not gotten any responses, I won these items in the last week of October or first week of November, some were suppose to be Christmas gifts. Shame on them for doing this, especially during this time of year. Stay away from this site unless you want to throw your money away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 05:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dealdashcom/internet/dealdashcom-dealdash-DEALDASH-UNETHICAL-will-not-ship-items-out-of-stock-no-response-fr-986974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dealdash.com

Happening to a lot of folks!

AUTHOR: mlehardman - (United States of America)

Your not alone...VISIT www.DealDashRipoff.com Help us mobilize against these Bad Faith practices! Like our Facebook page and lets end this nonsense..we need people to join up!