Complaint Review: Dealdash.com

• Reported By: Tammie — Bonner Springs Kansas United States of America
Dealdash.com
New York, New York United States of America

Dealdash.com DEALDASH is a rip off- New York, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Shipping Items Faster than Ever!

*Author of original report: Complaint with Better Business Bureau

*Consumer Suggestion: FIGHT BACK

Joined dealdash Nov 9th, 2012.  Bought bids and won several gift cards.  I paid for the gift cards right as I won them.  Was suppose to receive them by Nov. 27th.  Contact Customer service and it said would get back with me within 48 hours.  5 days later got an email back saying they were having trouble with their supplier.  And the email also said that some things were out of stock.  Still haven't received any of the cards I paid for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 12:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealdashcom/New-York-New-York-/Dealdashcom-DEALDASH-is-a-rip-off-New-York-New-York-979377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealdash.com

Shipping Items Faster than Ever!

AUTHOR: DealDash_Adam - (United States of America)

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced these problems with our site. We did experience some shipping delays recently, however we have since gotten back on track and all orders are being shipped out faster than ever before! If you are still waiting on your orders please let our customer support team know as soon as possible so they can get you your orders ASAP!

Complaint with Better Business Bureau

AUTHOR: Talkentam - (United States of America)

I have disputed thru paypal and disputed my charge card company.  I also filed complaint with Better Business Burenua.  And also there is a FB page called DEALDASH SUCKS.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

FIGHT BACK

AUTHOR: Gina - (United States of America)

escalated all charges to paypal which will cover the cost of all tangible items as well called my bank and requested a charge back for all deal dash charges. this will cause an investigation on the site as well if enough people dom this is will cause PayPal to quit doing business with them. As well I want to get as many people together against this company so I have created a FB page called dealdashdummies please visit the page on FB and tell your story. [email protected]