Complaint Review: dealextreme

• Updated: Fri, September 20, 2013

• Reported By: rutanju p — Maine
dealextreme
hongkong, Select State/Province USA

dealextreme DX Dealextreme Fraud company.Fellow Americans Beaware of these Chinese Duce They will rip you off hongkong hongkong

I got screwed by these guys . These guys did not send my order for 48 days and the when I inquired the prolonged it in insisting me to do a ticket and wasted 3 more days. Then 2 days of weekend were wasted. They never contacted me.

I again opened a chat and the guy tells me that the shipment has returned back to china. No specific reason He Asked me to again request for a ticket to ask for a refund these Guys are a fraud. If someone is good with computers and blogs please make one so no more Americans get screwed by these Chinese.

TO confirm My order number is 130806001056602884 and it was a 231.00 which the screwed me on I am still waiting with PayPal to get my money. I even asked PayPal to take actions against them but it seems like why should Paypal do anything since they are getting their CC processing Fees My fellow Americans don't waste your money on these China duce bags

rutanju P

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 01:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dealextreme/hongkong-Select-StateProvince/dealextreme-DX-Dealextreme-Fraud-companyFellow-Americans-Beaware-of-these-Chinese-Duce-T-1085946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dealextreme