Complaint Review: dealfind

• Reported By: muskoka — Internet Canada
dealfind

dealfind Dealfind is the ripoff of the century! Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Dealfind Support

*Author of original report: dealfind scam

*UPDATE Employee: Dealfind Support

DEALFIND is a scam!

I purchased 5 vouchers for Prelude salon in Mississauga. I was only able to redeem 1 coupon before the business was sold. I requested a refund and was credited dealfind dollars. I did not pay in dealfind dollars so why am I being credited dealfind dollars. These companies make 50% on each coupon and need to have a refund policy. It's the cost of doing business.  I keep getting credited these useless dealfind dollars with every bankrupt business. Save your money and stay away from dealfind! I think coupon companies only care about their profits at the expense of customer service! Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dealfind/internet/dealfind-Dealfind-is-the-ripoff-of-the-century-Internet-960220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dealfind

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Dealfind Support

AUTHOR: CSDealfind - (Canada)

Hello,

Thank you for your post.  We will get this resolved immediately.  Thank you again for your help.

Angelina
CSM
Dealfind

dealfind scam

AUTHOR: muskoka - (Canada)

My reference number for the purchase of the 5 coupons for prelude salon in mississauga is:

ref:_00D60Iqu4._50060M1vJ6:ref

Dealfind Support

AUTHOR: CSDealfind - (Canada)

Good morning,

Thank you for your post.  We apologize for any inconvenience, this is not the experience we want our customers to have.  Can you please provide your email reference number and I will be able to look into your inquiry.

Once I have this information I will be able to follow up with you and get this resolved.

Thank you for your help in advance.  Have a great day.

Angelina