Complaint Review: dealfind

• Reported By: magicjax — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
dealfind

dealfind Widget love ripped off on Air Swimmers Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Dealfind Order

I ordered 3 Air Swimmers vouchers from deal find on November 28 to use on Km toys well the vouchers were no good on that site and after several days deal find have us a new place to redeem our vouchers (after i requested my money back several times). We them were directed to Widget Love to redeem or vouchers & on their website it said pay the extra $13 for each voucher to be shipped by Fedex so you're orders will be there by Christmas we did this, hope high but once again disappointed.

No fedex before our after Christmas. I wrote, called widgetlove & deal find many times. Before Christmas i got to emails saying my order has been shipped but they would not give me the tracking number. Now after Christmas they are not even responding to me. I'm going to try to have paypal or American express get my money back. I will never ever use either company again. I do however use Grouopn several times a month & have never had a problem. Glad the people at widget love & deal find had a nice Christmas w our money while my 3 nephews were highly disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2011 10:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dealfind/internet/dealfind-Widget-love-ripped-off-on-Air-Swimmers-Internet-Internet-815179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dealfind

Dealfind Order

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

We are sorry you had trouble with this order. KM TOYS sold the Flying Shark on Dealfind and was not able to fulfill the order. Widget Love assisted Dealfind in fulfilling these orders last minute before X-MAS 2011.

Did you receive your orders? All orders are sent with tracking and we will be happy to assist and compensate if you have NOT received your order.

Please provide your voucher numbers so we can further assist.

Thanks