Complaint Review: dealfind.com

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Janet — San Antonio Texas United States of America
dealfind.com
559 Lively Drive San Antonio, Texas United States of America

dealfind.com Forces Dealfind Dollars Instead of Crediting My Credit Card Account! San Antonio, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Support

I recently bought a Dealfind voucher for cleaning services that never came to fruition.  The company (First Rayt Cleaners) apparently had issues with Dealfind for not holding up their end of the bargain ($$$$) on their contract and therefore would not honor any of the vouchers.  They informed me to contact Dealfind for a refund.  I filled out the 'refund request form' stating that I wanted a 'credit' of $99 on my credit card. I explicitly stated I did not want 'Dealfind Dolllars'.  I have another friend this happened to and she was able to obtain a credit on her credit card.  I was told 'the case is closed', and the Dealfind Dollars have been applied to my account.  This is their refund policy, period, the end!!  Wow, what customer service!!!!!

I do not understand how one customer can be treated differently than others; how is this customer service? I can understand only being eligible for Dealfind Dollars if there was something that I did on my end, but I did nothing other than try to use the voucher.  Even though I filled out the 'refund request form' as requested on Dealfind's website and stated I wanted a credit to my credit card, this did not matter.  They are forcing the Dealfind Dollars down my throat and not honoring my request of a refund or credit to my credit card.

Groupon does not treat its customers this way!!  I have never had a problem receiving a 'true refund' from Groupon when there was an issue that was not my fault!!!

I have a real problem with companies forcing you to use their services (Dealfind Dollars) instead of providing you with a credit on your account.  If I have to use the Dealfind Dollars, so be it, but I will never do business with this company again!!!  There are too many other good companies like Groupon, Living Social, Amazon to name a few, so I will steer clear of Dealfind.  In fact, I will be unsubscribing soon.

I hope others read my story so that you are aware of how Dealfind works!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dealfindcom/San-Antonio-Texas-78213/dealfindcom-Forces-Dealfind-Dollars-Instead-of-Crediting-My-Credit-Card-Account-San-Ant-958356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dealfind.com

Customer Support

AUTHOR: CSDealfind - (Canada)

Hello,

Thank you for your post.  Can you please provide the email reference number you received from Dealfind.  I will look into this for you and get this resolved.

Our number one priory is providing quality customer service. We apologize this is not the experience you had.

Once I have the email reference number, I will get this resolved for you.

Thank you for your help and for using Dealfind.

Angelina