Museum

• Reported By: Tracy Cannan — Odenton Maryland United States of America
dealfind.com

dealfind.com Fraudulent charges to my credit card Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dealfind Support

I saw a charge on my bank account for $580.00 for dealfind.com. I had never heard of such a company so I called my bank to report the fraud and set out on the internet to search the company. I was able to find a phone number of 888-320-6368 only when I searched the sales department tab. When I tried to call the number you get put into a voice mail loop that tells you how to send an email. I am sure I will never hear from the company. I sent a voice mail explaining the fraud and I am not having my bank stop my credit card and file a claim for the charges. Three weeks with no bank will be interesting and a huge pain in the ass. I have read online that this is a fraudulent company. I don't know how they received my credit card number and I would be suspicious of any company who's customer service department can only be reached by e-mail. I think they are trying to be like Groupon or claim to be. I would be very leery to buy whatever this company is selling. Their e-mail system also would not allow me to save or print the e-mail I sent to them. Huge Red Flags!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dealfindcom/internet/dealfindcom-Fraudulent-charges-to-my-credit-card-Internet-941026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dealfind.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dealfind Support

AUTHOR: CSDealfind - (Canada)

Hello,

Thank you for your post.  We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, we definitely want to resolve this for you immediately. Can you please contact me directly at athomas-graham@dealfind.com.  Please provide the last 4 digits of the credit card charged and date of the transaction.  Once I have this information I will be able to reverse the charge and follow up with our fraud department.  Thank you for your help in advance.

Angelina