Complaint Review: DealMax, At Home Rewards, Simply You

• Submitted: Fri, October 17, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 17, 2008

• Reported By:Whitman Massachusetts
DealMax, At Home Rewards, Simply You
9500 West Dodge Road Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

DealMax, At Home Rewards, Simply You, Advanced Marketing charged my debit card without my authorization Omaha Nebraska

I noticed a charge of 1.00 and 19.95 for each of the above names back in May 2008 and had it "canceled."

I have checked my account again and noticed they have still been charging me and they will not refund me my money. They will only refund 1 month and told me to write to corporate.

I tried to get a supervisors name and they would not give me a name and said "they do not have supervisors.""

They only stated that if I have a problem with that to write to corporate at 9500 West Dodge Rd. Omaha, NB 68114.

I am irate and will be changing all my bank information so they will not be able to further charge me in any way.

Laureen
Whitman, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2008 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealMax-At-Home-Rewards-Simply-You/Omaha-Nebraska-68114/DealMax-At-Home-Rewards-Simply-You-Advanced-Marketing-charged-my-debit-card-without-my-382339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DealMax, At Home Rewards, Simply You