Complaint Review: Deals on Wheels

• Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: andrew — west palm beach Florida
Deals on Wheels
3292 Shawnee Ave. west palm beach, Florida USA

Deals on Wheels Deals on Wheels...damaged my wheels severly, rude, denied responsibility west palm beach Florida

I recently purchased new rims for my 2010 mazda 3. I went into deals on wheels to get 1 tire replaced. They offered to replace the other tires, I said no. So they damaged my rim so bad, I may have to replace it. Deep, intentional, gouges on brand new wheels. Disrespectful, and the owner Jeff should not be allowed to own a bussiness. $2500 wheels now ruined....I will be seeing them in court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deals-on-Wheels/west-palm-beach-Florida-33417/Deals-on-Wheels-Deals-on-Wheelsdamaged-my-wheels-severly-rude-denied-responsibility-1127426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deals on Wheels