Complaint Review: deals.com.au

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: Girlrider — Lithgow Alabama
deals.com.au
Internet USA

deals.com.au Hey guys If any one is thinking of buying anything from this site... DONT!!!!! They sold a fishing class at the beginning of this year advertising Lithgow as a location. So I bought 2 tickets for my sons thinking it would be a fun thing for them to do. Now because the company is not offering the classes here in Lithgow, even though they said they would, my vouchers are going to expire and the deals.com.au website are telling me to travel to either Newcastle, Queensland or Victoria to use them!!!! And wont give me a refund!!!Wot a crock of crap. Am trying to take it further. i wonder how many other people they are ripping off like this Sydney Australia Internet

I bought some vouchers from this site for my kids. They were offering a cheap fishing clinic in my home town. I contacted the compnay about booking in and they told me they would get it touch once the class was available. 5 months later and my vouchers are set to expire so I contacted the compnay again. Who told me that they had not had any bookings in my area apart from me so werent running the class. But they are running a class over 300 kilometres away and I can book in on that one instead. Or one that is in another state than me!!! I then asked for a refund and got told no because they are other classes so I have to just suck it up. Am in the process of finding out how I can take this further as it may only be $40 they ripped me off for but my kids are so dissappointed and it makes me wonder how many other opele they have ripped off as well. So unfair. I am not driving my kids 300 kilometere for a 2 hour fishing class just because its not my fault.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dealscomau/internet/dealscomau-Hey-guys-If-any-one-is-thinking-of-buying-anything-from-this-site-DONT-1145180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on deals.com.au