Complaint Review: DealsCube

• Reported By: Customer#45 — Punxsutawney Pennsylvania
DealsCube
Pompano Beach, Florida USA

DealsCube I was also ripped off by DealsCube.com ! Pompano Beach Florida

*UPDATE Employee: dealsCube.com is a marketplace

I placed an order with Dealscube on December 14, 2013.  After 21 business days, the item did not arrive.  I was sent an email from Dealscube giving me the option of cancelling my order and receiving a full refund, which I agreed to.

I was sent another email from DealsCube on January 22, 2014 saying that I would receive my refund within 5 business days.  Today is February 26th and I still have not received my refund. I have repeatedly called and emailed Dealscube since then and they have not responded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DealsCube/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33062/DealsCube-I-was-also-ripped-off-by-DealsCubecom-Pompano-Beach-Florida-1126645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DealsCube

dealsCube.com is a marketplace

AUTHOR: dealsCube - ()

dealsCube.com is a marketplace. We do not own or sell any items listed on the site. Please go to dealscube.com/myauction.asp?tab=won to login and then click on Contact Seller button to contact the seller directly.

If you're not able to work things out with the seller, we suggest you to open a case under our Marketplace Guarantee (Buyer Protection) program no later than 60 days after the date you purchased the item.

You can learn more about our Marketplace Guarantee Program at dealscube.com/resolution-center.asp

Thank you.