Complaint Review: dealscube.com

• Reported By: Brian K — Edison New Jersey
dealscube.com
Internet USA

dealscube.com DealsCube is a Scam! I was ripped off! Internet

*Author of original report: correcting typo from original report

I ordered a Dyson vacuum from a dealscube.com seller ("Cleanfreak") and didn't receive the item after waiting the requested 21 business days for shipment. After contacting the seller, I received a response that his supplier was experiencing a shipping day and didn't know when my item would ship. The seller offered to cancel my offer and issue a refund within 5 business. Still haven't received my refund and the seller has not responded to numerous e-mails that I've sent. This past week, I submitted a claim with the dealcube.com customer support and was told that "we regret to inform you that we will not be able to assist you on this issue since it has been over 63 days from the date you purchased the item". When I submitted the claim, it had been 63 days since the initial purchase but only 57 days since my payment for the item had cleared. The DealsCube support has not responded to any of my subsequent e-mails since submitting the claim. Curiously enough, the e-mails that I received from both the seller (Cleanfreak) and the Dealscube support team had been sent from the same e-mail address (support@dealscube.com). I would not be surprised if Dealscube is an elaborate scam with fake sellers who sell items that don't exist. DO NOT use Dealscube! You WILL get scammed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dealscubecom/internet/dealscubecom-DealsCube-is-a-Scam-I-was-ripped-off-Internetnbsp-1127340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dealscube.com

correcting typo from original report

AUTHOR: Brian K - ()

I ordered a Dyson vacuum from a dealscube.com seller ("Cleanfreak") and didn't receive the item after waiting the requested 21 business days for shipment. After contacting the seller, I received a response that his supplier was experiencing a shipping delay and didn't know when my item would ship. The seller offered to cancel my offer and issue a refund within 5 business. Still haven't received my refund and the seller has not responded to numerous e-mails that I've sent.

This past week, I submitted a claim with the dealcube.com customer support and was told that "we regret to inform you that we will not be able to assist you on this issue since it has been over 60 days from the date you purchased the item". When I submitted the claim, it had been 63 days since the initial purchase but only 57 days since my payment for the item had cleared. The DealsCube support has not responded to any of my subsequent e-mails since submitting the claim. Curiously enough, the e-mails that I received from both the seller (Cleanfreak) and the Dealscube support team had been sent from the same e-mail address (support@dealscube.com). I would not be surprised if Dealscube is an elaborate scam with fake sellers who sell items that don't exist. DO NOT use Dealscube! You WILL get scammed!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC