Complaint Review: dealscube.com

• Updated: Tue, April 22, 2014

• Reported By: ztaylor1 — Jacksonville Florida
Internet USA

dealscube.com Dealscube.com is Rip of, Scam Website Internet

I purchased a computer through Dealscube.com via one of their sellers computerguru@dealscube.com. I was told that the product was going to take a while to arrive due to it shipping directly from the manufacturer.  Finally after 2 months I told them I just wanted a refund. They said they were going to process the refund, but I never saw anything.

When I followed up with them the email address that I had been using was no longer working. Dwolla processed the transaction and told me they could not help due to the time frame. Dealscube came back with the same response. These companies do not care about the customer and have to be running illegal activities. I would be interested in banning together in a class action suit. I feel there has to be many people at this point in my shoes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dealscubecom/internet/dealscubecom-Dealscubecom-is-Rip-of-Scam-Website-Internet-1140692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dealscube.com