Complaint Review: dealticker.com

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: xdancer105 — New York New York
Internet USA

dealticker.com ripoff scam took my money! toronto, CA Internet

I ordered some little pet booties on January 14, 2014. FOUR months later I have received nothing although they charged my credit card immediately.

This is I guess a learning experience, I wrote to them three times at one-month intervals & never received a straight answer; should have read the many reviews saying they are a scam & a rip-off and you should STAY AWAY -- others have lost much more $$, but I HATE having no recourse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 03:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dealtickercom/internet/dealtickercom-ripoff-scam-took-my-money-toronto-CA-Internet-1138623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dealticker.com