Complaint Review: Dealticker.com

• Updated: Fri, December 20, 2013

• Reported By: xjoaniex — Toronto Ontario
Dealticker.com
DealTicker Inc. Canada Head Office 5000 Yonge St. Toronto, Ontario Canada

Dealticker.com Did not provide the product and refused to process a refund that was approved. Toronto Ontario

In October, 2012, I ordered 2 sets of 2 pairs of Custom Memory Foam Insoles – Taxes Included for $9 each (Total $18).  By August 2013, I realized that I had not received the order and I followed up with Dealticker.  The expiration date on the deal was October of 2013.

Dealticker tried to contact the merchant a few times and by October 25th, they finally agreed to provide a refund. Dealticker ALWAYS tries to get you to accept a Dealticker credit rather than a refund but in this case, I chose a refund and the refund was approved on October 25.  They say that it takes 4 weeks to process a refund.

On December 10, I contacted Dealticker to inquire about the status of the refund since it had not been processed.

On December 17, they asked me to confirm the order numbers, for the second time.

On December 18, a Dealticker representative emailed me to say that they are not able to provide me with a refund, despite the refund having been approved by Management on October 25th.  They once again tried to offer me a Dealticker credit instead.  I indicated that this is not acceptable and I want the approved refund to be processed.

On December 20, Dealticker apologized for the 'misinformation' that a refund would be processed and indicated that they cannot process a refund.

I have tried repeatedly to talk to someone but they do not answer their phones.  For a while, the phone numbers did not even work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dealtickercom/Toronto-Ontario-M2N7E9/Dealtickercom-Did-not-provide-the-product-and-refused-to-process-a-refund-that-was-appro-1108575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dealticker.com