Complaint Review: Dean S Puleo

• Reported By: Matt — Amherst New York
Dean S Puleo
3099 William Street Buffalo, New York USA

Dean S Puleo Law Offices of Dean Puleo Lazy Incompetent Liar Buffalo New York

Mr Puleo was assigned, to me by the Assigned Counsel Program. After he was assigned he called to introduce himself, and that was the one and only telephone call I received. I called him well over a dozen times, and not one return telephone call. "NOT ONE". One time I called the emergency phone and he stated, "the world doesn't revolve around you" and hung up. Refused to take my call. On the day of court I was waiting as I never met the man. After about 30 minutes of waiting he emerged from a room with my wife's attorney, and the attorneys for the children--keep in mind I was awarded sole custody of all(4) my children.

He made a deal with the other attorneys without any input from me, and before he introduced himself to me, his client. He was originally appointed because my previous attorney represented my wife in the past, and it was a blatant conflict of interest. I asked him to file a motion to dismiss-he didn't. [continued below]....

..... I asked him to get a change of venue because my family matter was transferred to IDV court because she left her child to move in with a career criminal-he refused. There is more-but to keep in short he did absolutely nothing.

I told him I'm done with this fiasco, and I will never go back to court. Since I'm the custodial parent, and I'm the only parent that supports my boys I cannot afford to miss work. The stress is unbearable, and all the courts do is postpone-time after time. Why can't these people make a decision once and for all. My time matters. I feel the adjournments are just an excuse for the lawyers, judges, and other government workers to justify a paycheck, and do nothing. It's just a good old boys/girls club-that's all, and Dean Puleo is just another part of it. Yesterday, my boys called me and said since I didn't attend court a warrant was issued. This is number two.

The first was for the same, but there was a medical issue, and Mr. Puleo refused to accept my paperwork via fax, once again I called but he never responded. I have not heard anything from Mr Puleo regarding court yesterday, October 08, 2013 -not a call, not a letter, not an e-mail-dead silence. Is this an attorney you would hire? Pros: Nothing Rating is negative stars--- Cons: Never Returns Telephone Calls-"NEVER" Never met before court "NEVER" Check criminal record Did he declare bankruptcy? Does he have/had tax liens? Does he have/had judgements? Better check---because if you can't follow the law how can you practice law????? PLUS HE WAS ARRESTED!!!!!!!!

WEST SENECA, N.Y. (WIVB) - The Elma Deputy Town Supervisor was in court facing acriminal harassment charge Friday night. Dean Puleo is usually the one who walks into a courtroom as adefense attorney, but on Friday, he was the one who walked in witha defense attorney by his side. Prosecutor Shawn Martin said, "Mr. Puleo entered a not guiltyplea at his arraignment, and he is due to be back in court onAugust 13th." Puleo is charged with harassing his ex-girlfriend, whom he datedfor two years. At one time the victim and Puleo lived together onMain Street in Elma. The victim tells News 4 he grabbed her rightarm and shoved her while she was collecting her belongings.

She was advised not to talk to the media on camera, but offcamera she tells News 4 that Puleo became violent with her onseveral occasions. Puleo says the accusations are not true. "I've never laid my hands on her ever, in any way, shape, orform, particularly on that day," stated Puleo. His ex-girlfriend says this is the first time she's been able toget police to charge him with anything because of his political connections. This case was transferred to West Seneca because of a potentialconflict of interest. In Elma, two judges recused themselves. Andin West Seneca, one of the town's prosecutors had to step away fromit as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dean-S-Puleo/Buffalo-New-York-14227/Dean-S-Puleo-Law-Offices-of-Dean-Puleo-Lazy-Incompetent-Liar-Buffalo-New-York-1116538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dean S Puleo