Complaint Review: dearlady.com

• Updated: Thu, January 19, 2012

• Reported By: Erin — Lacey Washington United States of America
dearlady.com
unknown Internet United States of America

dearlady.com dearlady.com; info@westmarket.com COMPANY RIPS CONSUMERS OFF ON FREE GIFTS Unknown, Internet

*Consumer Comment: unhappy customer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Did you get your free gift?

*Consumer Comment: So easy to see

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Well this is a Problem

Purchased items from dearlady.com guaranteeing a free gift if order is over $30.  I picked out the free gift and after my order was complete and purchased the gift was no longer there.  I email info@westmarket.com which is their supposedly superior customer service email address and was informed sorry but my order already shipped (which was a few hours later) and when I placed my order my free gift ran out of time!  I told them it was bad business and they said they are sorry to lose our business.  dearlady.com= Bad business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2011 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dearladycom/internet/dearladycom-dearladycom-infowestmarketcom-COMPANY-RIPS-CONSUMERS-OFF-ON-FREE-GIFTS-Un-716748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dearlady.com

unhappy customer

AUTHOR: Orlando Couple - (United States of America)

Sounds like the lady that didn't get her gift when she ordered but did get it later is just an unhappy person.  We have ordered from dearlady.com a couple times each year for the past 2 years.  Products are priced very well and web site is very easy to use.  We usually order enough for free shipping and free gifts.  No complaints here, we will continue to shop on line and dearlady.com is one of those sites we can trust and we are happy with the products, delivery and service.  Happy Orladno FL couple.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Did you get your free gift?

AUTHOR: WestMarket - (USA)

Your gift was sent after you informed us that it was not sent. I don't know how I can make this any better.

So easy to see

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

The report was submitted on April 12th , u shipped the gift on April 13th . You did it after the report .. why not make the customer happy before they have to file a report ?

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Well this is a Problem

AUTHOR: WestMarket - (USA)

Customer's free gift was shipped on Apr 13, 2011 and delivered on Apr 19, 2011 8:38 AM. Seems we have a bit of communication problem here.