Complaint Review: debbieleather

• Submitted: Tue, February 08, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: Shayla — Aromas California United States of America
debbieleather

debbieleather Debbie Leather Debbie Walters Debbie Leather does not own up to her mistakes and will keep your money. Don't trust her!, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 1500 satisfied customers!!!

Debbie Leather offers custom orders with deerskin leather. She sells on ebay, etsy.com/dleather, skin-on-skin-leather and more. Just punch her name and google it.
Her work is quite nice but when she makes a mistake beware because though she offers store credit, says she will work hard to please her customers, well that is all BS.
 I sent her a picture of what I wanted, I made specific details anout the inside (purse) and color. The color was wrong and the purse looked noting like what I ordered. In fact, it is quite offel looking to me and the color is gold when I asked for tan.
 When I told Debbie how disapointed I was, and I was very polite, she suggested I keep it and it may grow on me. I said No, it will not grow on me. She refuses her website offer of store credit and making her customer happy.
 Debbie feels she forfilled the order? She had a picture of a real purse! It looks nothing like it! Yet she states she went by the color of the picture and got gold. Hmm, the color of the actual purse is saddle brown. So what happened to the tan I asked for?
 I hate the ulgy purse and am working through my visa to get my money back.
People need to be warned before making a purchace !
 I have a picture of the purse she was to make but it is in an email, not a download. I will be taking pictures of the purse I got as soon as my new battery arrives for my camera.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2011 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/debbieleather/internet/debbieleather-Debbie-Leather-Debbie-Walters-Debbie-Leather-does-not-own-up-to-her-mistakes-692586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on debbieleather

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

1500 satisfied customers!!!

AUTHOR: debbie walters - (United States of America)

This customer is one of thousands of customers for that I have been creating fabulous leather items.

She did get her money back, and in this CRAZY world, you can't please them all, right?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC