Complaint Review: debitcardsupport.com

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 08, 2007

• Reported By:LOS ANGELES California
debitcardsupport.com Internet U.S.A.

debitcardsupport.com They ripped me off and Deducted 159.95 from my bank account Internet

I tried to get the money returned to me. As of right now I still have not seen this refund happen. They say it was a valid check and that I would not be receiving a refund. They considered a valid check and that nothing could be done.

LOS ANGELES, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2007 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/debitcardsupportcom/internet/debitcardsupportcom-They-ripped-me-off-and-Deducted-15995-from-my-bank-account-Internet-266213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on debitcardsupport.com