Complaint Review: Deborah Nap

• Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: VERYSADGIRL — POTTEVILLE Michigan United States of America
Deborah Nap
2475 sheffield rd hickory corners, Michigan United States of America

Deborah Nap topclass or Zbest4uor www. biewersyorkies.com Sold me a dog that died 9 weeks later hickory corners, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Died 9 weeks??

*General Comment: And it took you

*General Comment: Debbie Nap is a wonderful breeder

I bought a dog from deborah Nap in Hickory Corners for 695 and it died 9 weeks later, She does not answer my calls and when I first bought the dog she said it was almost 3 and would have great puppies, The dog had an ear infection and kept itching and I took iher to the Vet The Vet sais she nust have been in acage and chewed on her feet out of boredom or had allergies, had flea bites all over her boby, bought the dog to rescue it and be with my Maltese, she was fine till last night when she was very tired and my husband woke me up to say she was breathing funny, The dog died in my husbands arms in less than minute, we loved her even thou she was deaf, My children cant stop crying and we cant eitherI called her and left a message that thew dog died and looked on hoobly and puppyfind she has alot of dogs for sale, hope no boby else has to go thru our heartbreak

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2009 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deborah-Nap/hickory-corners-Michigan-49060/Deborah-Nap-topclass-or-Zbest4uor-www-biewersyorkiescom-Sold-me-a-dog-that-died-9-weeks-533418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deborah Nap

Died 9 weeks??

AUTHOR: BleuHair - (United States of America)

After reading what i saw concerning your complaint  that the dog died 9 WEEKS   after you purchased it. I was a little apprehensive to believe that what ever caused the dog to die, ,wasn't something that was brought with it, from the breeders location . I did a little research concerning this,, And 2 local vets , responded to my questions  concerning this,, that whatever caused it to die,, was probably contracted, after, arriving at the buyers location,, unless the dog was in an advanced age ,, whereas , if so,, the buyer, should have used  better discretion, buying an old dog. I REALLY  don't think, this was something that the seller was aware of. Trying to blame the seller,, sounds to me , as if you are working towards laying the blame on someone else,, What else you have planned?  If the dog had a pre-existing condition, perhaps you should have addressed that , BEFORE buying it.

In conclusion,,In 9 weeks,, any condition, concerning the ear, or fleas should have been able to be cleared up, and wouldn't  have contributed to a life threatening situation.

#2 General Comment

And it took you

AUTHOR: KrisG - (USA)

three years to jump to this breeder's defense? right, you must really think people are thick headed and will believe that without any kind of proof.

#3 General Comment

Debbie Nap is a wonderful breeder

AUTHOR: jnap - (United States of America)

I would like to put in my input on what was wrote above.. First this is not the dog that Debbie Nap sold this person because it was my dog and she was selling her for me. That is not my Prissy in that picture that is some other dog. I was a expecting mother at the time and i was not able to have the dog in the apartment that i was living in so Debbie Nap was placing her for me. Debbie is a wonderful dog professional and a well respected person. I felt that i needed everyone that is going to see this to know the truth that this dog in the picture is not the dog that Debbie sold to this person .