Complaint Review: Debt Pro 123

• Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: Donnell — Eastvale California
Debt Pro 123
3972 Barranca Parkway Irvine,, California USA

Debt Pro 123 They promise to consolidate my debt with 2 credit card companies.  There are no listing for Debt Pro 123.  Irvine, California

I was called a number of times by Debt Pro 123 to consolidate two credit card debts. I signed up with them to payoff the two credit card debts. I paid them $270 per month for 36 months. I am just finding out from my creditor that the debts have not been paid.

I have attempted to contact Debt Pro 123. The phone number for Debt Pro 123 has been disconnected. There is no current listing for a Debt Pro 123. I am in need of help in resolving this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Pro-123/Irvine-California-92606/Debt-Pro-123-They-promise-to-consolidate-my-debt-with-2-credit-card-companies-nbspTher-1121435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Pro 123