Complaint Review: DEBT RELIEF USA

• Submitted: Tue, December 29, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 29, 2009

• Reported By: Maggie — Providence Rhode Island U.S.A.
Addison, Texas United States of America

DEBT RELIEF USASome got their money where's mine? Any updates? Addison, Texas

Hi, I reported them on Rip Off and with the Attorney Generals office in TX when they first closed down. I still have not heard what the outcome was. I need my money back. I read here that some got their money then why some and not others? I recently moved and when this whole thing happened with the bankruptcy I changed bank accounts. I was afraid that they would continue to deduct from my account. Does anyone know who I can contact to give my new address. Help anyone??? I can so use my money now....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2009 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEBT-RELIEF-USA/Addison-Texas-/DEBT-RELIEF-USASome-got-their-money-wheres-mine-Any-updates-Addison-Texas-546884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEBT RELIEF USA