worn

• Updated: Mon, October 21, 2013

• Reported By: N.C. & Associates LLC — Jacksonville Florida
Debt Sales Partners
36 Munroe Falls Ave Muroe Falls , Ohio USA

Debt Sales Partners DSP Holdings Inc. robbed a single mother for $3,000.00 without a gun Muroe Falls Ohio

Debt Sales Partner's sold me a bad portfolio then refused to give me a refund of $3,000.00. The person I was dealing with named David Fell told me per my contract, i can not get a refund & the file would be replaced. I told David i want my money back. I looked over my contract which it didn't state in the contract which i had never signed with there company. I purchased a 2010 & 2011 portfolio & they sold me garbage!!! The accounts should have been a Cash Net file. The accounts were from 2006 2007. Then he also said he can replace the files with a BMG file which was seller for a higher price but because of this situation they would give it to me.

I told him again i did not want the file i want my money back. He told me i could not get a refund all he could do is replace the file. That there is nothing he can do. I started to speak to an attorney at this point which informed me to find out why I couldn't  get my money back. So i called David Fell again which informed me it was the seller's decision he was only a broker. David Fell emailed the BMG file n-e-way so now I am out of $3,000.00 with a file that I don't wan't. So i contact David Fell again since I'm now stuck with a portfolio I never even order & out of pocket $3,000.00 Thanks to this rip off company!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Sales-Partners/Muroe-Falls-Ohio-44262/Debt-Sales-Partners-DSP-Holdings-Inc-robbed-a-single-mother-for-300000-without-a-gun-1093377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Sales Partners