Complaint Review: debt2wealthclub

• Submitted: Tue, April 27, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, April 27, 2010

• Reported By: William — Midland Ontario Canada
Las Vegas Nevada Ph:1-866-822-9626 Internet United States of America

debt2wealthclub DEBT2WEALTHCLUB They fraudulently charged my credit card membership services to Debt to Wealth Club. My credit card and e-mail information was given to them by a diet Supplement company I ordered from which mentioned Internet

My credit card information and e-mail information was illegally passed along to IBUILDWEATH.com fraudulently signing me up to a monthly financial advisory service called Debt2wealthclub. They processed two 40.00 US fund charges without my authorization. I will get one back but must complete internet forms to get the other charge back.  I have no knowledge of this company or this club. When I asked for them , IBUILDWEALTH, to tell me who had passed my personal information to them, they advised that it was likely through an order for a dietary supplement company, but could not give me the name of this company or any of the many affiliates the claim to do business. My unco-operative contacts at IBUILDWEALTH  were Carlos, and Fernada, no last names given. My credit card company was able to put me in touch with IBUILDWAELTH, and I have consequently cancelled my card as there is no guarantee that this fraudulent activity will stop. The only dietary supplement I ordered at that time was from, CLEANSSUPP.COM and DIETMAXCLEANS.COM. I will make inquiries to these companies and follow up with a report on my findings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2010 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/debt2wealthclub/internet/debt2wealthclub-DEBT2WEALTHCLUB-They-fraudulently-charged-my-credit-card-membership-servic-597429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on debt2wealthclub